Sunday, November 17, 2019

15 Years Ago, I wrote The Eagle and The Dove Series

Fifteen years ago, I wrote The Eagle and the Dove Series.

It was about a heiress (kind of cliche, but her name is Natalia Rebecca de San Gabriel), who got orphaned and the bad aunt tried to take her riches away. Of course, she had to fall from the edge of a cliff to the sea before the hero (Rex/Enrico Ventura) could save her. There were funny minions, a motherly yaya, and the hero turns out to be a secret spy who works for a secret intelligence agency (Black Bureau -- this became the spinoff series for clamor for the lives of the other agents that worked with our hero). But aside from being a spy, he was also a CEO of a company and he happens to be very rich.

You, you guess it right. It was a Filipino romance series I wrote when I was still under a traditional publisher, using the pen name Noelle Arroyo.


I enjoyed writing that Filipino/English romance series, and a lot of romance readers still wanted to buy the books, except the publisher didn't want to provide reprints anymore. So, as soon as we were allowed to do it, I uploaded the series, The Eagle and the Dove, then the spinoff series, Black Bureau Elites, and other stories to my Wattpad account for Noelle Arroyo.

Check it out here: My-Noelle-Arroyo-Wattpad-Account-if-you-still-do-not-know.

First book to the series The Eagle and the Dove is here.

First book to the series Black Bureau Elites is here.

I hope you get to visit and enjoy the stories! Have a blessed day and always be happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment