Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Life's Lessons Are Gifts, 2nd chapter

And it's all because I contacted a humongous headache trying to put the first blog into my new gmail account because that's what's always open. It's what I always use, and trying to put in a post or two on my break would have been easier. But for some reason, I can't make my gmail account the primary email account on the first blog, and researching for WHY takes too much precious time that I needed for other matters. So, too many chances of blabbing and not being able to, and much chance of de-stressing gone with the wind.

And I can't make sense of why it was so hard, when it should have been so easy. Oh well.

So THAT is the reason for Life's Lesson's Are Gifts II. I'll be coming back for more updates. Even if at the beginning, I'm the only one reading myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment